FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What is Circulate?
Circulate is the Full Circle Insights conference for high-performance marketers. Circulate will be held on April 11 at the W Hotel, 181 3rd St, San Francisco, CA 94103. This conference is for marketing people using Salesforce who want to understand how to leverage information to improve marketing impact on company results.
Q. Who can attend Circulate?
This event is for any marketer who uses Salesforce and is interested in improving marketing performance:
- Chief marketing officer
- Vice president marketing
- Demand generation executives
- Marketing operations management and staff
- Salesforce developers supporting marketing teams
Q. Is Circulate invitation-only?
No, Circulate is not invitation-only. Anyone who uses Salesforce and wants to learn how to gain insights into their marketing campaign performance is encouraged to attend.
Q. What is the registration price?
- Early bird pricing is $200 (thru March 1) Includes buy one, get one free!
- Regular pricing is $300 (March 2 – April 11) Includes buy one, get one free!
Q. How do I get the best price?
Sign up before March 1 to get the early bird pricing.
Q. What will I learn at Circulate?
You’ll learn a lot! Sessions will be led by marketing measurement experts from Full Circle and more than two dozen other speakers. Specifically, you’ll learn detailed strategies for:
- Campaign Attribution: learn how to optimize your marketing budget using all the different campaign attribution techniques
- Funnel Metrics: use funnels metrics to work better with sales, build a marketing budget, and check progress against goals
- Response Management Analytics: for current Full Circle customers, a primer on setting up SFDC to capture information for enhanced reporting of funnel metrics
- Response Management: bridging the gaps and addressing your pain points; lessons learned by our experts from working with our customers; tips and tricks for resolving customers’ questions
- Plus, there’s a Circles of Success breakout session where customers talk amongst one another about their successes.
We invite you to take a look at last year’s Circulate:
- Marketing Technology Trends for Data-Driven Marketers – Marsha Trask, Research Director, SiriusDecisions
- Getting in Front of Your Marketing Analytics
- Understanding Marketing’s Influence After the First Touch –> Watch the video
- Killer CMO Dashboards –> Watch the video
- Campaign Influence Model Collaboration, Luke Duncan – Product Manager, Full Circle Insights
- Aligning Sales and Marketing, Joe Gelata – Director of Demand Generation, Vidyard –> Watch the video
- 9 Measurement Tips to Improve Your Relationship With Your CMO, Jon Russo – Founder, B2B Fusion Group –> Watch the video
- Managing the Marketing-to-Sales Handoff, Niel Hildebrand – Head of Marketing Operations and Analytics, AppDynamics
- Full Circle Reports and Dashboard Training, Leila Jere, Customer Success Director, Full Circle Insights
- Campaign Attribution Revealed, Jay Jennison – Full Circle Insights
- Aligning Finance and Marketing, Artem Osyannikov – Full Circle Insights
- From Vision to Results: How to Convert a Great Strategy into Focused Execution and Success, Matt Heinz – President Heinz Marketing
Q. Are there certifications?
Not at this time.
Q. Are there hands-on workshops?
Yes. Please bring your laptop for the hands-on sessions.